Peer Networks is a national peer-to-peer networking programme for SME leaders that want to grow and develop their organisation for future success.
Lincolnshire Chamber of Commerce are local partners for Business Lincolnshire who are delivering Peer Networks, an initiative from the Department of Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy.
Peer Networks create diverse cohort groups of individuals to collaboratively work through common business issues. Through interactive action learning, we enable you to discuss your own challenges, gain and reflect on valuable feedback and implement practical solutions to overcome them.
From finance and HR to sales, marketing and more, our expert facilitators give you the flexibility to create a trusted support network that works for you, helping you to build and strengthen your business and improve its overall performance.Download the brochure
How does it work?
Peer Networks is delivered through a series of high impact group sessions, with each cohort led by a trained facilitator.
Upon completion of the programme, you will be able to use the action learning skills and techniques that you have learned to independently continue the group support.
– Overcome business challenges and recognise and act on new opportunities
– Build a trusted network of connections to support you now and in the future
– Improve your long-term personal and business performance
– Receive support to help you tackle the short-term issues that are affecting your business now, including those related to COVID-19Download the brochure
What does the programme include?
– Interactive Action Learning
– Trained Facilitators
– Small Cohorts
– Flexible Topic Selection
– One to One Support
– 3.5 Hours of Mentorship
For details and eligibility criteria, download the brochure here.
Contact us for more details via the button below!
Log into your account