If you have any questions about this policy, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or write to: Lincolnshire Chamber of Commerce, Commerce House, Carlton Boulevard, Lincoln LN2 4WJ.
We gather and use certain information about individuals in order to provide products and services and to enable certain functions on this website. We also collect information to better understand how visitors use this website and to present timely, relevant information to them.
Data we collect
We collect different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our service to you.
While using our website, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally, identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
– Email address
– First name and last name
– Business name
– Phone number
– Cookies and Usage Data
We may also collect information on how the website is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our website that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking & Cookies Data
A “cookie” is a small text file that’s stored on your computer, tablet or phone when you visit a website.
Some cookies are deleted when you close down your browser. These are known as session cookies. Others remain on your device until they expire or you delete them from your cache. These are known as persistent cookies and enable us to remember things about you as a returning visitor.
– Monitor your use on our website and gather analytics to help us improve your browsing experience
– Remember your preferences to personalise your visit
– Identify whether you are signed in to our website
– Personalise our website and display information relevant to you
– Help us improve the usability of our website
Cookies do not provide us with access to your computer or any information about you, other than that which you choose to share with us.
Cookies on this website
To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
How we use this data
Collecting this data helps us understand what you are looking for from the company, enabling us to deliver improved products and services.
Specifically, we may use data:
– For our own internal records
– To improve the products and services we provide
– To contact you in response to a specific enquiry
– To customise the website for you
– To send you promotional emails about products, services, offers and other things we think might be relevant to you
– To send you promotional mailings or to call you about products, services, offers and other things we think might be relevant to you
– To contact you via email, telephone or mail for market research reasons
You have the right to access any personal information that we process about you and to request information about:
– The right to be informed
– The right of access
– The right to rectification
– The right to erasure
– The right to restrict processing
– The right to data portability
– The right to object
– The right not to be subject to automated decision-making
If you believe that we hold any incomplete or inaccurate data about you, you have the right to ask us to correct and/or complete the information; unless there is a valid reason for not doing so, at which point you will be notified.
Sharing and disclosing your personal information
We will not sell, distribute, or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission. However, there are special situations in which we may need to share access to your Personal Information without your explicit consent. For example;
– To comply with a legal obligation
– To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the website
– To protect the personal safety of users of the website or the public
– To protect against legal liability
We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
Lodging a complaint
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to:
Data Protection Officer
Lincolnshire Chamber of Commerce
By letter: Commerce House, Carlton Boulevard, Lincoln, LN2 4WJ
By telephone: 01522 523333
By email: email@example.com
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links from our site
Our website may contain links to other websites. Please note that we have no control of websites outside the lincs-chamber.co.uk domain. If you provide information to a website to which we link, we are not responsible for its protection and privacy. Always be wary when submitting data to websites. Read the site’s data protection and privacy policies fully.
Log into your account