Upskill yourself or your team
Our calendar is full of International Trade training courses, as well as BCC accredited courses.
All our courses are open to members and non-members, with members (dependent on membership package) receiving up to 30% discount. We can also arrange in-house training to suit your business need.
Our courses include:
– Introduction to Exporting
– Customs Declarations
– Letters of Credit
– Importing Essentials
– Export Documentation
A series of lunchtime sessions to help you develop your export strategy. Each of the 5 sessions will focus on specific topics:
– Planning an appropriate export strategy
– How to plan and overcome barriers to market entry
– How to identify opportunities and find foreign buyers or partners
– How to ship goods and complete the transaction
– 5 Documentation certification tariffs and export controls
The above sessions will be hosted and delivered by our International Trade Coach, Eve Farley, MBE, MIEx along with various subject matter experts.
Sign up to our newsletter to keep up-to-date!Sign up to our newsletter
An opportunity for participants to get together in an informal setting to examine issues relating to international trade opportunities in specific countries and sectors. We will be looking at countries/regions where there is a new trade agreement signed as well as countries of interest to our members
We will be exploring:
– Doing business in the selected country
– Exploring Business opportunities
– How to find distributors/agents
– How to access information, and more…
We will work with you and our Global network of 70 BCC accredited Chambers of Commerce, our International Trade Hub experts, and network of contacts to help you prepare for your export journey, providing the confidence and knowledge to explore new export opportunities.
Log into your account