Our adaptable and flexible approach to your office needs means that you can choose the level of support and delivery to suit you and your business.
Our managed work space in uphill Lincoln is perfect for a start-up business, an entrepreneur, expanding businesses or businesses in transition, whichever stage of business we can tailor what we offer to your needs.
Space available – 1 December 2023
Room size: 32.4mt sq./348.8ft sq. and can easily accommodate 5 desks.
Rental: £8510.40 plus VAT per annum – £709.20 plus VAT per month.
If you are interested in finding out more, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Cost effective
• Access to all office facilities
• Ample free parking
• Use of the Meeting Room
• Use of the Boardroom (discounted)
• Telecoms and superfast broadband, 80MB download and 20MB upload
• Redecorate the room according to your taste (with permission from our Facilities Coordinator)
• Fully-staffed reception desk
• Free to use office furniture
• Air conditioning
• Office cleaning
• Postage – we can frank and post outgoing mail
• Telephone services – we can allocate your existing phone numbers to our handsets so we can pick up the phones on your behalf and take messages
• Admin support
Please note the above list of services will incur a small cost.
With our managed office space, you will find everything you need to run your business. Our packages and options are cost effective and flexible, we’re happy to work with you to provide you with what you need!
The main benefit of a managed space is that you can virtually move in and start work with just a little notice and planning. Move in with ease while your customers experience no loss of service or contact.
Contact us via email@example.com or 01522 523333!
Each room is individually assessed for Business Rates.
Many businesses will be able to claim Small Business Rate Relief but will need to do so through the City of Lincoln Council directly.
Please note tenants are responsible for their own contents insurance. Rooms are rented under a licence arrangement.
This will require an initial period of 12 months occupancy and a month’s notice is applicable thereafter. All tenants are required to be a member of Lincolnshire Chamber of Commerce.Get in touch
Log into your account