A FREE half day workshop about co operatives, what it takes to set one up and the support available to groups wanting to start a co op.
Join The Hive on Tuesday 19 March, 1-5PM. Venue to be announced.
What will the day be about?
An interactive exploration of the history and application of the co operative enterprise model; the many different types there are and their distinctive features and advantages relative to other models. It will:
• Outline the opportunities that a co operative business model offers community groups and businesses
• Help groups already looking to start a business or organisation to determine whether the co operative option is right for them
• Help groups identify what further work is needed to do before you are able to register as a co operative
What will attendees learn?
• The wide range of different types of co operative and the sectors they operate in
• The advantages and distinctive features of the co operative model
• The factors that determine the most appropriate co operative model for a given enterprise
• The support available to co operative start ups and conversions
Log into your account