The event launches our partnership with First Media and demonstrates what we are able to offer as a team. With a wide range of rooms to suit all group sizes, great food options and service on board that is second to none we invite you to step out of the boardroom and experience a whole new world of meetings and events.
THREE FANTASTIC SPEAKERS CONFIRMED
Stuart Green - SJG Digital
Guest speaker is the driving force behind SJG Digital, one of the most active cyber-security specialists in the UK, helping organisations throughout the country develop their defences against cyber-attacks. Stuart and his team have backgrounds that originate in the MoD and they now provide a unique and highly specialised skill set to their customers.
Laura Clark (solicitor) - Wilkin Chapman
Protecting your business in the social media sphere
Laura provides advice on a full range of employment work, including tribunal claims, restrictive covenants, employment contracts, policies and settlement agreements. She helps client manage and resolve employment issues with a balance of commercial sensitivity and tact, advising on a wide range of matters such as redundancy, whistleblowing and discrimination.
Simon Bedford – Department of International Trade
Grow your business in international markets
Before joining the Department for International Trade, Simon enjoyed a successful career in international business. He will discuss the services and support available from DIT and the opportunities to grow your business overseas. With the right support and some funding, could a new exporter become the next micro multi-national?
What’s Included In The Day:
- Tea/Coffee and Informal Networking session on arrival
- 3 great speakers offering valuable business insights
- Wilkin Chapman solicitors and SJG digital will be discussing ‘How to protect your business in the social media sphere' and 'Cyber security'. We'll also have a talk from the Department of International Trade.
- 2 Course buffet lunch in The Kitchen restaurant.
- Short post lunch activity session
- Exhibition & workshop in top deck Sky Lounge – Contact us if your company wants to exhibit.
- Optional Bridge visit.
We still have the last few places left to exhibit! If you are interested please contact Tim.Hennah@POferries.com
The link to book onto this event is below:
Log into your account