What would happen to your business if you found out how to develop your key accounts (clients) in a way that would make a significant difference to your business growth?
How do companies seem to secure such business contacts? Is it more about who you know rather than what you know? Is it more about being in the right place at the right time? Is it just about luck?
Well two out of three is about right, there is a skill and an art to knowing the right people and being in the right place at the right time, to position yourself to both bid for, win and grow those clients that you dream of securing.
This course is about identifying the key players in all such sales opportunities by keeping pace with more sophisticated buying patterns and having a successful sales strategy for the client that you’re dealing with, even in the most complex sales negotiations.
Delegates will be able to:
• Understand the roles played by multiple decision makers in the buying process.
• Keep close to all the buying influencers, and identify what will sway the decision makers
• Understand the KAM model and how it can be applied to their clients
• Managing each stage of the sale to pull it closer to you, and pull it further from your competition
• Managing the client’s buying criteria to keep their competition out
• Communicate at a higher level through effective use and understanding of verbal & non- verbal communication.
• Identify competitor tactics and consistently out-manoeuvre their competition
• Understand how to prepare a compelling proposal to set you ahead of the competition.
• Identify those prospects that offer the greatest potential so that you can manage your sales time and resources effectively
WHO SHOULD ATTEND.
Business people and sales people who can demonstrate sales experience and have a willingness and determination to achieve consistently outstanding performance.
• Understanding large organisations and their tactics
• Selling to multiple decision makers.
• The KAM model and strategy
• Psychology of organisational buyers – how to win them over
• Strategies and tactics for peak performance.
• The Key Account Planning System
Take this opportunity to find out how to select the right key accounts for you and manage them to consistently achieve your objectives.
Please note your booking won’t be confirmed until we have a completed SME enrolment form and your eligibility has been checked.
A FREE workshop funded by ERDF Collaboration 4 Growth (C4G project) in collaboration with Lincoln BIG.
This is a FREE workshop for all businesses, however priority will be given to those businesses in the eligible Collaboration 4 Growth areas of West Lindsey, City of Lincoln and North Kesteven.
Only businesses who are both operating and registered within Lincoln, North Kesteven and West Lindsey are eligible to receive up to 12 hours of business support at no cost thanks to the project funding from the European Regional Development Fund.
Certified course on all aspects of international trade admin, 12 two-hour sessions.
|Sep 6th 2022
10:00 am - 12:00 pm
A series of webinars to highlight business opportunities across a range of Commonwealth markets.
|Sep 6th 2022
10:00 am - 11:00 am
Digital workshop course that covers a number of points around logistics.
|Sep 12th 2022
9:30 am - 1:00 pm
An introduction to marketing is perfect for micro businesses, charities and SMEs.
|Sep 13th 2022
10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Commerce House, Carlton Boulevard, Lincoln , Lincolnshire , LN2 4WJ
A Lincolnshire-wide virtual network, FREE for Chamber members and £10 for non-members.
|Sep 14th 2022
12:00 pm - 1:15 pm
Networking event for industry businesses - sponsorship with speaker slot available.
|Sep 20th 2022
12:30 pm - 2:30 pm
Lincoln Golf Centre, Moor Lane, Lincoln, Lincolnshire, LN6 9BW
Log into your account