Charity Voluntary & Community
Welcome to JUST Lincolnshire, the single equality organisation in the County. JUST Lincolnshire aims to make a real difference to the lives of people from all backgrounds. By championing equality, tackling discrimination and celebrating the richly diverse makeup of Lincolnshire.
The Charitable objectives of JUST Lincolnshire are:
- The elimination of all forms of discrimination
- Advancing education and raising awareness inequality and diversity
- Promoting activities to foster understanding between people from diverse backgrounds
- Conducting or commissioning research on equality and diversity issues and publishing results to the public
- Cultivating a sentiment in favour of equality and diversity
We want to create a place where everybody is valued. Where people and their rights are respected, and everyone’s responsibilities are taken seriously.
The values of JUST Lincolnshire are to be an organisation that is:
and operates with:
JUST Lincolnshire’s mission is:
- The elimination of discrimination because of age, sex, disability, race, pregnancy and maternity, religion and belief, marriage and civil partnership, gender reassignment or sexual orientation
- Advancing equality of opportunity in the county of Lincolnshire
- Raising awareness and understanding of equality and human rights to influence change
- Promoting and supporting activities to foster understanding and acceptance between people from diverse backgrounds
- Sharing information and research on equality and diversity issues
- Developing a sense of fairness and respect for all
Proving origin is an important part of international trade, get it right with this training.
|Aug 12th 2020
10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Zoom digital conference
Log into your account