Charity Voluntary & Community
Founded in 1968 by Mr Peter Hunt, Bransby Horses is one of the UK’s largest equine welfare charities. Dedicated to improving the lives of horses, ponies, donkeys and mules.
We’re 51 years young, and still thriving thanks to amazing public support and the wonderful people that have remembered us in their Will. We rely solely on support from the general public to help us continue our mission to improve the lives of horses, ponies, donkeys and mules through our key charity principles: rescue, rehabilitate, rehome and educate.
Our main objectives are to prevent and relieve cruelty to horses, to protect them from unnecessary suffering and to promote knowledge of their care.
- Committed to rescue
- Committed to providing a safe haven
- Committed to providing support and learning opportunities
- Committed to developing our people
- Committed to protecting and developing our resources
The Values of the charity are:
The Objectives of the charity are:
- To prevent and relieve cruelty to horses (which expression shall herein include ponies, mules and donkeys), to protect them from unnecessary suffering and for that purpose to promote knowledge of their proper care and treatment among the public.
- To ameliorate the pain and suffering of horses which are for any reason unfit for work or in need of care by the provision maintenance and management of a home of rest or homes of rest, stabling and grazing, or by the provision of suitable work under the supervision of the Society or by arranging for their painless destruction or by any combination of such means aforesaid.
- To make grants or such other assistance as is suitable in the circumstances for the prevention of suffering to horses.
Proving origin is an important part of international trade, get it right with this training.
|Aug 12th 2020
10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Zoom digital conference
Log into your account