ChamberCustoms is a customs declaration service delivered by the Chamber for UK importers and exporters, of all sizes.
With our extensive knowledge, reputation and first-class service in facilitating International Trade, we can take the hassle out of your hands when it comes to importing and exporting goods.
With our direct links to HMRC Customs handling system and inventory linked ports, we can ensure that your goods, no matter where they enter or leave the UK, will be cleared for onward transportation smoothly and swiftly.
We have three guides available below to help you with Tariffs, Rules of Origin and Custom Declarations.
We aim to action all declarations as soon as we can and are prioritising shipments, however due to the uptake in the service, please allow a turnaround time of 24hours for declarations to be completed which don’t have further queries. In extremely busy periods turnaround time could take up to 48hours.
A customs declaration (or C88 SAD) is the paperwork that is required to get goods through customs. Previously goods that moved around the EU did not require a customs declaration due to free movement of goods. However since January 2021 customs declarations are now required for all EU imports and exports.
– High level compliance and assurance for our customers
– Wealth of knowledge, expertise and experience from your trusted Chamber of Commerce International Trade experts
– Confidence in tariff and data entry to remove fiscal risk; back by the technical expertise of the market leader in this sector
A consultancy service and further in-depth training is also available at a chargeable rate, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org with your enquiries for more information on this.
When comparing prices, you will now need to factor in import taxes.
Our calculator can assist anyone importing goods, from a one-man-band to a large corporation. So, whether you are a UK import business, a small business, a large business or a private individual, you can use this free calculator!
Click here to find out more about the calculator and to use it.
– Is your current customs agent coping with a six-fold increase in declarations?
– Do you know if they are completing accurate declarations on your behalf?
– Are your agents able to clear goods through every seaport and airport in the UK?
– What would the impact be on your business of delays at the port?
– If you only currently trade with Europe, do you now need help with your export and import documentation requirements?
Fill out our introductory form and we’ll guide you along the way.
We’ve had a working relationship since January 2021. ChamberCustoms have provided full support for any inbound shipments requiring an import declaration.
We have found the service provided to be extremely thorough and in line with what is required for an accurate and true import declaration under HMRC rules and regulations. We maintain the full trust of these employees to handle all Siemens Energy clearance requests.
ChamberCustoms do a great job in dealing with our exports in a fast and timely manner and we always receive our export documents within a couple of hours. They have competitive pricing and with that comes a great service. Georgia and Karen are very informative and helpful with any questions we have.
We are very pleased with the service ChamberCustoms provide and will definitely continue to use them, thank you.
Log into your account