A crash course in Letters of Credit and the full administration process. Make sure you get it right at all stages of the Letter of Credit transaction!
– What is a Letter of Credit?
– Letter of Credit administration
– The Letter of Credit Procedure – the need for careful credit checking
– The export quotation
– A review of other payment methods – advantages and disadvantages and when they should be used
– Letter of Credit types and levels of security
– Letter of Credit costs
The workshop then delves deeper into:
– The terminology, form and structure of Letters of Credit
– Incoterms and Letters of Credit
– The documents – an in-depth study of the specific Letter of Credit documents
– What can go wrong?
– Tips to ensure you get it right at all stages of the Letter of Credit transaction
– UCP 600 considerations
– The significance of Letters of Credit in the current economic climate
We use a third party booking service for our event. To view available spaces and purchase your tickets, please click the button below.Book Now
Understand your business' digital vulnerabilities and learn how to prevent a cyber attack.
|Aug 6th 2021
8:00 am - 10:00 am
Lincoln College, Monks Road, Lincoln, Lincolnshire, LN2 5HQ
Enjoy Summer with all of the family as we celebrate all things Lincolnshire at LincsFest!
|Aug 15th 2021
10:00 am - 6:00 pm
Lincolnshire Showground, Grange-de-Lings, Lincoln, Lincolnshire, LN2 2NA
Free webinar to understand how to be proactive in managing a crisis and steps to take when emergency...
|Sep 1st 2021
2:00 pm - 3:30 pm
FREE workshop to get insights into the importance of having a CRM system that suits you.
|Sep 7th 2021
10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Understand what the new trade agreements with over 80 countries can mean for your trade plans.
|Sep 9th 2021
11:00 am - 12:00 pm
Log into your account