Local Services & Authorities
Citizens Advice Mid Lincolnshire was formed following the merger of Boston and Sleaford & District CABs who have been delivering advice and support in their local areas since 1985. We provide our services right across mid Lincolnshire - primarily to people living in Boston Borough & North Kesteven.
As well as delivering advice and information in consumer, immigration, housing and homelessness, tax, employment, family & relationships, debt and welfare benefits we have a number of projects to deliver specialist services to targeted groups e.g.:
- Specialist welfare benefits advice
- Targeted debt and money advice support to people with mental ill health
- Advice and information at RAF & ex RAF personnel and families
- Training and support with fuel costs and energy bills - delivered to individuals and groups
- Support to manage household finances, and to gain skills and qualifications.
- Pensionwise -A free and impartial service about defined contribution pension options, delivered by Citizens Advice on behalf of the government.
To access any of these services please visit www.citizensadvice/local/mid-lincolnshire
Proving origin is an important part of international trade, get it right with this training.
|Aug 12th 2020
10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Zoom digital conference
Log into your account