Hospitality Leisure & Entertainment
Boston United Football Club is more than just a football club in the Vanarama North Conference.
Through a variety of community programmes, we work hard to offer sustainable sports and activities to local people in Lincolnshire. This includes various projects such as United in the Community, Boston United Youth Team, grassroots Boston United Community FC, Centre of Excellence academy, and Girls Regional Talent Club and Ladies Team.
United in the Community was recently awarded the Best Community Programme accolade for 2015/16 by The National League for their extensive work in the community, which includes:
• Community and elite football coaching
• Cheerleading with United Cheer Team
• Education and schools sports coaching including PPA Cover, After Schools and staff mentoring
• Boston United Sports College
• Inclusive sports for mental health and disability
• Sports for adults with Active Pilgrims
• Pilgrims Goalz youth club
• Sports Participation
• Skills, Training and Employment Programme - including volunteer opportunities
• Fan and Community Engagement, including flag bearing with local schools and children, and Mascot Day experiences
We are also the only club in Lincolnshire to be awarded a licence from The FA to run a girls' regional talent club and ladies team, helping to bridge the gap between grassroots and elite and give girls the same opportunities to play football.
Oliver Tasker of Wilkin Chapman explains the upcoming changes to the Job Retention Scheme.
|Jun 4th 2020
2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Zoom digital conference
Log into your account