This virtual half day workshop will highlight the key areas of international procedures and compliance, helping companies to review their current Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and ensure they are compliant when exporting or importing.
During the workshop we will cover the following:
● Customs procedures and paperwork for import/export activities – EU/third countries
● Supply chain movements – Checklist
● Export and import declarations – How to check key areas
● Incoterms and the importance
● The importance of using the right commodity codes – Checking lists
● Tariff rates – EU schedule and the new UK tariff schedule
● Rules of origin and the importance in FTA
● Audits – key areas to consider
● Customs record-keeping – storing information.
|Dec 7th 2023
5:45 pm - 7:30 pm
Eliot Room, Constance Stewart Hall, Bishop Grosseteste University, Lincoln, Lincolnshire, LN1 3DY
A Lincolnshire-wide virtual network, FREE for Chamber members and £10 for non-members.
|Dec 13th 2023
12:00 pm - 1:15 pm
The Lincolnshire Showground hosts some of the biggest and most elaborate Christmas parties in Lincol...
|Dec 15th 2023
7:00 pm - 1:00 am
Epic Centre, Lincolnshire Showground, Lincoln, Lincolnshire, LN2 2Na
Come and join us at our third Lincoln Dining Club. This social event is open to all professionals wh...
|Dec 27th 2023
6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Everest Xpress, 6 The Strait, Lincoln, Lincolnshire , LN2 1JD
Log into your account